- SPECIALTY: General Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
- DAVID W. ALBRECHT, P.C.: 1991 - 2001
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: January 2002
- UNDERGRADUATE: University Of Illinois (graduated 1971) Urbana, Illinois
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (graduated 1975) Denver, Colorado
- INTERNSHIP: University of Rochester (completed 1976) Rochester, New York
- RESIDENCY: University of Rochester (completed 1978) Rochester, New York
- RESIDENCY: Lutheran General Hospital (completed 1979) Park Ridge, Illinois
- FELLOWSHIP: Maricopa Medical Center, University of Arizona (completed 1991) Phoenix, Arizona
- FACULTY: Lutheran General Hospital (1979 - 1980) Internal Medicine Park Ridge, Illinois
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine -Cardiovascular Disease; Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: American College of Cardiology, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- GOALS: Provide best cardiac care possible, as good as anywhere in the country.
- HOBBIES: Golf, fishing, upland game hunting
It has been an honor as this community has excellent, well trained physicians.
David W. Albrecht, M.D.