- SPECIALTY: Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: July 1999
- UNDERGRATUATE: Wesleyan University (graduated 1984) Middletown, CT
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Temple University School of Medicine (graduated 1988) Philadelphia, PA
- INTERNSHIP: University of Connecticut Health Center (completed 1989) Farmington, CT
- RESIDENCY: University of Connecticut Health Center (completed 1992) Farmington, CT
- FELLOWSHIP: University of Virginia Health Sciences Center (completed 1997) Charlottesville, VA
- FACULTY: University of Texas Medical Branch (1997 - 1999) Cardiology, Galveston, TX
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine -Cardiovascular Disease; American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology; Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: Supporting two children in Kenya through the charitable organization, CFCA
- GOALS: To continue to provide state-of-the-art care in general and interventional cardiology
- HOBBIES: Running, mountain biking, travel, playing backyard baseball with my children, Chris and Maria Therese
It is a privilege to be a physician and to provide medical care in the Colorado Springs Community. It is very rewarding to be able to help patients restore their cardiac health and enable them to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in this beautiful part of our state.
William L. Barry, M.D.