- SPECIALTY: Interventional Cardiology
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: May 1980
- UNDERGRADUAT: Yale University (graduated 1968) New Haven, CT
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: University of Colorado Health Sciences (graduated 1972) Denver, CO
- INTERNSHIP: Tripler Army Medical Center (completed 1973) Honolulu, HI
- RESIDENCY: William Beaumont Army Medical Center (completed 1975) El Paso, TX
- FELLOWSHIP: Walter Reed Army Medical Center (completed 1977) Washington, DC
- FACULTY: F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine (1977 - 1978) Cardiovascular Disease, Bethesda, MD
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease; American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: Renewable Energy
- GOALS: To continue to challenge myself intellectually, physically, and creatively
- HOBBIES: Tennis, bike riding (road and mountain bike), playing the piano and motorcycling
In the face of the many Crossroads and decisions in one's life, I feel fortunate to have chosen medicine and cardiology as my predominant life's work. I can only hope to give back a fraction of what I have taken away.
Robert A. Cadigan, M.D.