- SPECIALTY: Electrophysiology
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: July 2004
- UNDERGRADUATE: Oral Roberts University (graduated 1988) Tulsa, OK
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: West Virginia University School of Medicine (graduated 1992) Morgantown, WV
- INTERNSHIP: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (completed 1994) Dallas, TX
- RESIDENCY: Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (completed 1996) Dallas, TX
- FELLOWSHIP: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (completed 1997) Dallas, TX, Cardiology/Physiology; Cleveland Clinic Foundation (completed 2000) Cardiology Cleveland, OH; Cleveland Clinic Foundation (completed 2002) Electrophysiology, Cleveland, Ohio
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease; American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: Atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia, pacemakers, and ICDs
- GOALS: To provide world-class electrophysiology care.
- HOBBIES: Skiing, hiking, spending time with my family
I believe in treating the whole person, body, mind and spirit. We achieve this care through the use of state-of-the-art technology, medications and above all a commitment to the overall well-being of the patient.
Christopher R. Cole, M.D.