- SPECIALTY: Cardiovascular Disease
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: October 1989
- UNDERGRADUATE: Northwestern University ( 1974 - 1977) Evanston, IL
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Rush Medical College (graduated 1981) Chicago, IL
- INTERNSHIP: Rush-Presby-St. Luke Medical Center (completed 1982) Chicago, IL
- RESIDENCY: Rush-Presby-St. Luke Medical Center (completed 1984) Chicago, IL
- FELLOWSHIP: Rush-Presby-St. Luke Medical Center (completed 1986) Chicago, IL, Cardiovascular Disease; University of Florida (completed 1987) Gainesville, FL, Invasive Cardiology; University of Florida (completed 1988) Gainesville, FL, Angioplasty Cardiology
- FACULTY: University of Florida College of Medicine (1988 - 1989) Cardiology, Gainesville, FL
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: Assessment & treatment of women with heart disease, community education and involvement.
- GOALS: To continue to provide high quality medical care in a comfortable and supportive doctor-patient relationship for patients in the treatment and prevention of heart disease.
- HOBBIES: Spending time with my family, travel and antique map collecting, fitness and running
No matter what your specialty is, it is comforting to know that within our small medical community we have the same drive in providing state-of-the art technology and the same desires in providing the highest level of quality patient care as any other large city in the United States.
Deborah A. Jalowiec, M.D.