- SPECIALTY: Interventional Cardiology
- JOINED CSC, P.C.: August 2008
- UNDERGRADUATE: Texas A&M University (graduated 1997) College Station, TX
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Baylor College of Medicine (graduated 2001) Houston, TX
- RESIDENCY: Baylor College of Medicine (completed 2004) Houston, TX
- FELLOWSHIP: Baylor College of Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease (completed 2007) Houston, TX
- FELLOWSHIP: Baylor College of Medicine, Interventional Cardiology (completed 2008) Houston, TX
- CURRENT BOARD CERTIFICATIONS: American Board of Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease; American Board of Internal Medicine -Interventional Cardiology; Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- AFFILIATIONS: Penrose St. Francis Health Services, St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, Pikes Peak Regional Medical Center
- SPECIAL INTERESTS: Endovascular repairs of aortic aneurysms, carotid stenting, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease, percutaneous left ventricular assist devices, high risk coronary artery interventions, cardiac and vascular computed tomography, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology.
- GOALS: My goal is to establish an open relationship with patients and educate them about their cardiovascular problems. Only then can they make informed decisions about the appropriate treatment, whether it is lifestyle modification, medical, endovascular, or surgical.
- HOBBIES: Woodworking, mountain biking, hiking, computers, and photography
Good communication between the physician, patient, and their family is the key to overcoming cardiovascular disease.
Clinton M. Malone, M.D.