Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease
Medical School: Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine
Internship: University of Florida College of Medicine
Residency: University of Florida College of Medicine
Fellowship: University of Florida College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Preventive cardiology / lipid assessment
- Systolic and diastolic heart failure
- Valvular heart disease
- Cardiovascular imaging (echo, TEE, nuclear)
- Acute coronary syndrome management
Personal Life Statement: I am working hard at trying to make type I diabetes more easily manageable and sorting out an etiology and eventual cure.
Hobbies: Being a husband and dad, getting my heart rate up here in the Rocky Mountains.