Specialty: Interventional Cardiology, cardiovascular imaging and primary prevention of heart and vascular conditions.
Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Residency: Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
- NIH postdoctoral fellow in the Molecular Pharmacology of Heart Failure, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Clinical Cardiology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology, The Arizona Heart Institute
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
- BS Pharm – Associate Professor at Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Hobbies: Dr. Schmidt is a cardiologist in the Army Reserves, and just completed his most recent assignment at Fort Belvoir in Virginia. He and his wife are both from rural Ohio, and have one daughter. He loves the Colorado lifestyle spending his free time hiking, skiing, cycling, fishing and anything else he can find to do in the great outdoors.